Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dispatches from Montana

Being home is a total whirlwind as usual.  So many things to do, so little time. 






I had a lovely party.  Went to a citizenship ceremony (go America!).  Went to beautiful Missoula.  Saw some deer.  Ate some delicious sandwiches (twice!). 


I also had a yard sale (not a picture from my yard sale).  I got rid of a whole bunch of stuff and had a whole bunch of fun with my awesome friends and family!  Plus, I made a little extra cash which never hurts.  I've done a million other things that I just didn't take pictures of, like the yard sale for example.

Well Montana, we only have a week and two days left together this time around.
I promise to take more pictures. 


Currently listening to:  A Praise Chorus, Jimmy Eat World.

No comments:

Post a Comment