Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey! Let's go to Japan!

Nagasaki Peace Park.  Beautiful.  Painful. 
Hundreds of thousands of paper cranes.


 Beppu monkey reserve.  Sheer awesomeness.  Plus check out what my lens can do!

 Japanese sunset.  Perfect.

 Japanese trains are super slick.  I mean the KTX is cool and all, but it doesn't have wood floors.


Nagasaki Chinatown lantern festival.
Burning wishes and making sacrifices for the gods at the New Year.

Cutest restaurant ever in Fukuoka.  It had a tiny hobbit door.

Japan is nuts.  Super efficient, clean and things made so much sense.  They have sinks with built in hand dryers.  Come on.  That is as efficient as it gets.  We did so much in five days, it was an amazing whirlwind.  I'm so glad I got to experience it while I'm this close and it is just a ferry ride away!

Currently listening to:  Something Good Can Work, Two Door Cinema Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment